5 packages (8-oz size) cream cheese 2-1/2 pounds), at room temperature
1-3/4 cups sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Assemble spring-form pan (9-inches) with Graham Cracker crust.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
3. Make Filling: In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese with sugar, flour, lemon peel, orange peel, and vanilla.
4. Add eggs and yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat only until mixture is well combined. Add cream, beating until well combined.
5. Pour filling into spring-form pan over Graham Cracker crust.
6. Bake 10 minutes.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 250degrees. Bake 1 hour longer.
8. Cool in pan, on wire rack. Then refrigerate.
9. To serve: Remove side of spring-form pan. Serve cheesecake plain or topped with strawberries or anything of your desire.
Make 16 to 20 servings.